Climate Change and Law Collection
This comprehensive collection of climate change and law documents contains original source, non-edited and non-redacted “grey literature” (non-peer reviewed) in English, centered on climate change and the law. Incorporated in the category of ‘law’ is any discipline of law which addressed climate change, including corporate law, environmental law and human rights law. Materials in the collection originate from a wide range of organizations in the public and private sector, institutions, and/or individuals, world-wide.
A collection of this nature will be a significant resource, adding value to existing resources, and serving the needs of various actors and stakeholders needing access to documentation on climate change and the law.
This collection is edited by the Human Rights Internet (HRI) http://hri.ca/, in Ottawa, Canada and is updated annually.
More information: brill.com
- Carbon Emissions
- Climate Change and Conflict
- Climate change and Corporate Social Responsibility/Sustainable practices
- Climate Change and Finance
- Climate Change and Food Security
- Climate Change and Health
- Climate change and human rights
- Climate Change and Indigenous Rights
- Climate change and law/environmental law/human rights law/land rights
- Climate change and market-based instruments
- Climate Change and Natural Disaster
- Climate Change Negotiations
- Climate Justice
- Environmental law
- Global Environment Change/Global climate change
- Human rights law and environmental/climate change
- Sustainable development
Cite this page
Climate Change and Law Collection, Leiden and Boston: Brill, 2015 <http://primarysources.brillonline.com/browse/climate-change-and-law-collection>