- African Studies
- American Studies
- Ancient Near East and Egypt
- Art and Architecture
- Asian Studies
- Biblical Studies
- Classical Studies
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law
- International Law
- International Relations
- Jewish Studies
- Language and Linguistics
- Middle East and Islamic Studies
- Religious Studies
- Slavic and Eurasian Studies
- Social Sciences
BrillOnline Primary Sources was launched in 2013 and is part of Brill's online resources at Brillonline.com.
Access to Brill’s various online resources is easy, visit brillonline.com and choose the product or product cluster of your choice.
Brill launched BrillOnline.com, the next generation online resource center for students, researchers and teachers in academia. BrillOnline aims to offer these users the best of today’s functionality and features in online publishing.
In order to generate the optimal user experience, the content is clustered according to its nature and to the functionality required and presented on four platforms:
- for electronic books and journals: booksandjournals.brillonline.com
- for online reference works: referenceworks.brillonline.com
- for online bibliographies: bibliographies.brillonline.com
- for primary sources: primarysources.brillonline.com
Brill’s Online resources feature excellent browsing and searching tools, and essential personal tools for saving, alerting, sharing, and exporting. BrillOnline is compliant with current industry standards such as OpenUrl, DOI, Athens, Shibboleth, COUNTER, SUSHI, etc. It offers an automated permission service (CCC’s RightsLink) and indispensable admin tools for library administrators.